KISS AND GO LANE
We need your help with making the mornings go smoother for everyone. The “Kiss and Go” lane is intended for parents to do a quick drop off/pick for their child/ren at school. Please do not park in this area as it causes the Kiss and Go to backup and not work. This means you cannot get out of your car and take your child to class. The intent of this area is for parents to pull in, let their child out, and then go. Please do not use this lane if you have a younger child who needs assistance getting to his/her door. We are very fortunate at Bellevue as we have many areas where you can park and get out such as the CCBCC’s parking lot. Please review the map with parking options at our school.
AHS DAILY CHECKLIST REMINDER:
AHS has updated their Daily Checklist regarding household contacts. If your child is a household contact of a case of COVID-19 and your child is NOT fully immunized your “Child should stay home and NOT attend school, childcare and/or other activities for 14 days from the last day of exposure and monitor for symptoms.”
We also want to remind parents that if your child is experiencing any of the CORE symptoms ( fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste)
- the child is required to isolate for 10 days from onset of symptoms as per the current CMOH Order OR receive a negative COVID-19 test and feel better before returning to activities.
If your child is sent home with one of the SECONDARY symptoms (chills, sore throat, runny nose, congestion, feeling unwell, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of appetite, muscle aches, headache):
- Your child MUST stay home and be monitored for 24 hours. Please do not send them back to school the next day.
- If their symptom is improving after 24 hours, they can return to school and activities when they feel well enough to go.
- Testing is not necessary.
- If the symptom does not improve or worsens after 24 hours (or if additional symptoms emerge), use the AHS Online Assessment Tool or call Health Link 811 to check if testing is recommended.
If your child has more than one symptom:
- Keep your child home.
- Use the AHS Online Assessment Tool or call Health Link 811 to determine if testing is recommended.
- Your child can return to school and activities once their symptoms go away as long as it has been at least 24 hours since their symptoms started.
Finally, it is imperative that parents not send their child to school with symptoms. Please monitor your child at home for at least 24 hours. This helps keep our students and staff safe & healthy.
Please be respectful of our school staff when they ask that your child go home or stay at home while symptomatic. They are following the AHS guidelines. Thank you for your care and concern for our school community.
We are having many cases based on simple symptoms like a runny nose or sore throat.
NEW SCHOOL WEBSITE
For quick navigation on our new website, if you click in the search bar our most popular options can be found, like our Absence Reporting Form.
Oct 4th- Jersey Day
Oct 6th- Early Dismissal- students are dismissed at 2:20pm
Oct 7th- Picture Re-Take Day
Oct-11th- Thanksgiving- No School
Oct 12th– School PD Day- No School