Bellevue Grade 1-6 Hot Lunch Program
2018 -2019 Information:
We are adding extra hot lunch dates this cycle. There are a couple of Nitza Pizza Tuesdays that are optional for ordering.
The Bellevue Hot Lunch Program is an optional fundraiser organized and managed by parent volunteers and the École Bellevue Parent Fundraising Society.
Here’s how to get started:
1. Go to ecolebellevueschool.hotlunches
2. If you have not yet done so, click on the “Register” tab. (You must register every year, it does not carry over) If you already have this year, just log in.
3. Complete the rest of the registration form. (Including your email address will ensure you receive reminder emails about hot lunch order deadlines, and your child’s hot lunch order for the upcoming week).
4. Click the “Register Now” button at the bottom.
5. Follow the instructions to add each child from grade 1 – 6 in your family who attends Ecole Bellevue School (Kindergarten classes do not participate in this program.)
6. Once your child(ren) are registered, click on the “Orders” tab
7. Proceed to order hot lunch for your child(ren).
8. Submit payment.
8. Once you’ve done the initial set up, the rest of the year you simply need to log in and order.
Please ensure you order and pay by the deadline. We are unable to process late orders or late payments. The new ordering system automatically closes at the deadline and we are unable to reopen or make changes.
*Please Note: Should you experience any issues with your PayPal account, you must contact PayPal directly to solve the issue.
While every effort is made to be accurate, the Bellevue Hot Lunch program cannot guarantee the quality or accuracy of the food orders. This is a volunteer run fundraiser. If a child misses hot lunch due to absence, parents can make arrangements if they would like to pick it up in the office by contacting the school before 11:15 am or it will be donated back to the program. We are unable to offer refunds. Thank you for your understanding.
Thank you to our volunteers who help distribute the lunches. Your time is appreciated.
Volunteers can sign up when ordering or please contact Genessa at 780-929-7360 or email@example.com
Genessa Belzile & Jennifer Kendrick
Hot Lunch Coordinators, École Bellevue Parent Fundraising Society