Bellevue Grade 1-6 Hot Lunch Program
Cycle 3 Orders are now closed Family Picnic remains open.
Friday, April 5 – Wok Box
Tuesday, April 16 – Nitza Pizza
Friday, April 26 – McDonalds
Friday, May 3 – Tim Hortons
Friday, May 10 – Maina’s Donair
Tuesday, May 14 – Nitza Pizza
Friday, May 24 – Wild Wing
Friday, May 31 – Sobeys
Friday, June 7- Nitza Pizza
We are adding extra hot lunch dates this cycle. There are a couple of Nitza Pizza Tuesdays that are optional for ordering.
The Bellevue Hot Lunch Program is an optional fundraiser organized and managed by parent volunteers and the École Bellevue Parent Fundraising Society.
Here’s how to get started:
1. Go to ecolebellevueschool.hotlunches
2. If you have not yet done so, click on the “Register” tab. (You must register every year, it does not carry over) If you already have this year, just log in.
3. Complete the rest of the registration form. (Including your email address will ensure you receive reminder emails about hot lunch order deadlines, and your child’s hot lunch order for the upcoming week).
4. Click the “Register Now” button at the bottom.
5. Follow the instructions to add each child from grade 1 – 6 in your family who attends Ecole Bellevue School (Kindergarten classes do not participate in this program.)
6. Once your child(ren) are registered, click on the “Orders” tab
7. Proceed to order hot lunch for your child(ren).
8. Submit payment….
We accept hot lunch order payments through PayPal* (www.paypal.com), or you can pay by cash or cheque at the school. (Cheques to: École Bellevue Parent Fundraising Society or ÉBPFS) (NSF Cheques are subject to a $20.00 NSF Fee.) If you are sending cash or cheques to the school they must be received by Wednesday, March 20th at 3:30 pm. We are unable to process late and/or unpaid orders.
8. Once you’ve done the initial set up, the rest of the year you simply need to log in and order.
Please ensure you order and pay by the deadline. We are unable to process late orders or late payments. The new ordering system automatically closes at the deadline and we are unable to reopen or make changes.
*Please Note: Should you experience any issues with your PayPal account, you must contact PayPal directly to solve the issue.
While every effort is made to be accurate, the Bellevue Hot Lunch program cannot guarantee the quality or accuracy of the food orders. This is a volunteer run fundraiser. If a child misses hot lunch due to absence, parents can make arrangements if they would like to pick it up in the office by contacting the school before 11:15 am or it will be donated back to the program. We are unable to offer refunds. Thank you for your understanding.
Thank you to our volunteers who help distribute the lunches. Your time is appreciated.
Volunteers can sign up when ordering or please contact Genessa at 780-929-7360 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Genessa Belzile & Jennifer Kendrick
Hot Lunch Coordinators, École Bellevue Parent Fundraising Society
Cycle 1 Dates – Fall Cycle
Thursday, October 11 – Boston Pizza
Friday, October 26 – A & W
Friday, November 2 – Subway
Friday, November 9 – Maina’s Donair
Friday, November 16 – Wok Box
Friday, November 23 – Tim Horton’s
Friday, November 30 – McDonald’s
Friday, December 14 – Nitza Pizza
Cycle 2 – Winter Cycle Dates
Friday, January 18 – Boston Pizza
Friday, January 25 – Tim Horton’s
Tuesday, February 5 – Nitza Pizza
Friday, February 15 – McDonalds
Friday, February 22 – Sobeys
Friday, March 1 – Subway
Friday, March 8 – Maina’s Donair
Friday, March 19 – Nitza Pizza
Friday, March 15 – A & W