Bellevue Hot Lunch Program – Fundraiser
All hot lunch cycles are now closed. The information below is for information purposes only.
Here’s how to get started:
1. Go to ecolebellevueschool.
2. Click on the “Register” tab.
3. Complete the rest of the registration form. (Including your email address will ensure you receive reminder emails about hot lunch order deadlines, and your child’s hot lunch order for the upcoming week).
4. Click the “Register Now” button at the bottom.
5. Follow the instructions to add each child from grade 1 – 6 in your family who attends Ecole Bellevue School (Kindergarten classes do not participate in this program.)
6. Once your child(ren) are registered, click on the “Orders” tab
7. Proceed to order hot lunch for your child(ren).
8. Once you’ve done the initial set up, the rest of the year you simply need to log in and order.
Please ensure you order and pay by the deadline. We are unable to process late orders or late payments. The new ordering system automatically closes at the deadline and we are unable to reopen or make changes.
We accept hot lunch order payments through PayPal* (www.paypal.com), or you can pay by cash or cheque (École Bellevue Parent Fundraising Society or ÉBPFS) (NSF Cheques are subject to a $20.00 NSF Fee.) If you are sending cash or cheques to the school they had to be received by Friday, March 17th by 4:00 pm at the latest and online payment by 11:00 pm at the latest.
*Please Note: Should you experience any issues with your PayPal account, you must contact PayPal directly to solve the issue.
While every effort is made to be accurate, the Bellevue Hot Lunch program cannot guarantee the quality or accuracy of the food orders. Thank you in advance to our volunteers who help distribute the lunches. Your time is appreciated.
If you would like to help, please contact Genessa at 780-929-7360 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hot Lunch Coordinator, École Bellevue Parent Fundraising Society
Cycle 1 (FALL) Dates
|Friday, October 14||Booster Juice (Drink Only)|
|Friday, October 21||Boston Pizza|
|Friday, October 28||Subway|
|Friday, November 4||Booster Juice (Drink Only)|
|Friday, November 18||Maina’s Donair|
|Friday, November 25||Wok Box|
|Friday, December 9||Nitza’s Pizza|
|Friday, December 16||Tim Horton’s|
Cycle 2 (WINTER) Dates
|Friday, January 20||Nitza’s Pizza|
|Friday, January 13||Subway|
|Friday, January 27||Maina’s Donair|
|Friday, February 3||Booster Juice (Drink Only)|
|Friday, February 17||Edo|
|Friday, February 24||Booster Juice (Drink Only)|
|Thursday, March 2||Nitza’s Pizza|
|Friday, March 10||Wok Box|
|Friday,March 17||Tim Horton’s|
Cycle 2 (SPRING) Dates
|Friday, April 7||Maina’s Donair)|
|Thursday, April 13||Nitza’s Pizza|
|Friday, April 21||Booster Juice (Drink Only)|
|Friday, April 28||Subway|
|Friday, May 5||Boston Pizza|
|Friday, May 12||Tim Horton’s|
|Friday, May 26||Booster Juice (Drink Only)|
|Friday, June 2||Nitza’s Pizza|
Family Picnic – Wednesday, June 28