Bellevue Hot Lunch Program – Fundraiser
Bellevue Hot Lunch Program
Ordering is now open for the final (spring) cycle and the Family Picnic event.
The Bellevue Hot Lunch Program is an optional fundraiser organized and managed by parent volunteers and the École Bellevue Parent Fundraising Society.
Here’s how to get started:
1. Go to ecolebellevueschool.hotlunc
2. Click on the “Register” tab. (You must register every year, it does not carry over)
3. Complete the rest of the registration form. (Including your email address will ensure you receive reminder emails about hot lunch order deadlines, and your child’s hot lunch order for the upcoming week).
4. Click the “Register Now” button at the bottom.
5. Follow the instructions to add each child from grade 1 – 6 in your family who attends Ecole Bellevue School (Kindergarten classes do not participate in this program.)
6. Once your child(ren) are registered, click on the “Orders” tab
7. Proceed to order hot lunch for your child(ren).
8. Submit payment….
We accept hot lunch order payments through PayPal* (www.paypal.com), or you can pay by cash or cheque at the school. (Cheques to: École Bellevue Parent Fundraising Society or ÉBPFS) (NSF Cheques are subject to a $20.00 NSF Fee.) If you are sending cash or cheques to the school they must be received by the deadline. We are unable to process late and/or unpaid orders. The new ordering system automatically closes at the deadline and we are unable to reopen or make changes.
8. Once you’ve done the initial set up, the rest of the year you simply need to log in and order.
*Please Note: Should you experience any issues with your PayPal account, you must contact PayPal directly to solve the issue.
While every effort is made to be accurate, the Bellevue Hot Lunch program cannot guarantee the quality or accuracy of the food orders. Thank you in advance to our volunteers who help distribute the lunches. Your time is appreciated.
If you would like to help, please contact Genessa at 780-929-7360 or email@example.com
Genessa Belzile & Jennifer Kendrick
Hot Lunch Coordinators, École Bellevue Parent Fundraising Society
Cycle 1 Dates
|Friday, October 13||Boston Pizza|
|Friday, October 27||Maina’s Donair|
|Friday, November 3||Subway|
|Friday, November 10||Nitza Pizza|
|Friday, November 17||Booster Juice (Drink only)|
|Friday, November 24||Wok Box|
|Friday, December 8||Tim Horton’s|
CYCLE 2 (Winter)
Friday, January 12 – Booster Juice
Friday, January 19 – Boston Pizza
Friday, January 26 – McDonald’s
Friday, February 2 – Maina’s Donair
Thursday, February 15 – Tim Hortons
Friday, February 23 – Booster Juice
Friday, March 2 – Nitza Pizza
Friday, March 9 – Subway
Friday, March 16 – Wok Box
CYCLE 3 (Spring) Deadline for orders and payment – Monday, March 19
Friday, April 6 – Booster Juice
Friday, April 13 – McDonalds
Friday, April 27 – Tim Hortons
Friday, May 4 – Maina’s Donair
Friday, May 11 – Nitza Pizza
Friday, May 25 – Subway
Friday, June 1 – Wok Box
Friday, June 8 – Boston Pizza
Wednesday, June 27 – Family Picnic
Deadline for orders and payment – Friday, June 15